Greetings Beautiful Soul
Greetings Beautiful Soul
A Beginning Within @ Living Tree Holistic Wellness is a nonprofit cooperative that supports Better Health through a variety of Healing options and modalities. We work to bring balance of Mind Body & Spirit to the members of our community by pooling our resources and collaborating our collective knowledge. Let us help you bring Harmony back into your life.
- Massage Services
- Licensed Massage Therapists specializing in over 19 modalities of Healing and Medical Massage.
- Healing massage for special populations, including mothers and infants, the elderly, veterans, and survivors of abuse.
- Global Midwifery
- Midwifery Training and Scholarships
- D.A.M.E. Doula Training for Birth, Postpartum, Siblings and End of Life transitions
- Birth Advocacy and Education
- Support Groups
- Survivors of Trauma, abuse and Domestic Violence Abuse
- Members of the GLBTQIA Community
- Healing Professionals
- Addiction Recovery
- Life Transitions and Celebrations
Workshops for Continuing Education and training of various kinds
Tutorial Services for all ages and subjects through Masters Programs
Traditional & Asian healing traditions using herbs, oils and more
Meditation & Divination of various traditions
- Spiritual Education and Healing, through drumming, ceremony, Blessing ways
- Physical Self-Transformation through Yoga and Belly Dancing
- Emergency Resources for those dealing with
- Domestic Violence
- Support for Healers
- Cooperative space for up-and-coming professionals in the healing community.
- Continuing education for licensed healing professionals, including CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Collaborations with other organizations to promote health and wellness in the community
- Grant-funded initiatives for holistic healing
- If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please ask if we provide it. If we do not provide it, we may know someone who can.
- If you have something you would like to do in our community to make a difference, talk to us about collaborating, using our space, making donations, or lending a helping hand.
The ABW Living Tree Holistic Wellness Center is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in delivery of its services, education, volunteer acceptance and employment. The Institute does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other Institute administered programs and activities. Copyright © 2013